FeelFree Lure 10 Kayak Review
When it comes to feeling free and adventurous, the FeelFree Lure 10 kayak is one of the best you can get.
This kayak is stylish, comfy, and spacious and is loaded with nothing but the best for anglers.
There are so many perks to the Feel Free Lure Kayak it is hard to start.
The 10-foot kayak is 36" wide with the stability to stand up and cast out a line. The foot area has gripping allowing the angler to feel confident to rise up and be free to do what they want when they want.
If there is something stored in the molded-in cargo space behind the seat, no problem stand up and get it.
No more bending around and trying to maneuver around things, the FeelFree Lure will truly make any skill leveled paddler free to go where they want when they want.
Our Review of the FeelFree Lure 10 Kayak
Stylish, comfy and spacious.
Center console, seven colors, etc.
Totally worth spending for.
THINGS WE LIKED
- Besides being able to stand and move around, the grip foot padding keeps the feet snug and secure almost like Velcro is sticking to the shoes. There are no issues about being unbalanced even if water gets in, the paddler will gain confidence to tackle all water terrains in the Lure.
- Space, space, and more space! The lure provides more than enough storage and cargo space for all fishing and camping gear. There is a molded-in crate ready cargo area, side pockets for lures and tools, quarter turn hatch for valuables, front oval hinge hatch for other gear. There is a place for everything that any angler may need for a long day out on the water.
- The Lure comes in seven camo colors from lime green, desert, sun, blue, pink, winter and orange.
- There is a center console and a front Uni-track rail as well as a rear Uni-track rail.
- When standing or paddling, the Lure comes with a leash to keep the angler steady when adjusting from sitting to standing and provides that extra support and balance so they don't go for a swim.
- Super stable and reliable.
THINGS WE DID NOT LIKE
- There is nothing can be said about the Lure, every aspect from its design to size and everything in between has been well thought out and tested, making it one of the most sought after fishing kayaks.
Features of FeelFree Lure 10 Kayak
One of the best features of the Lure fishing kayak is the captain’s seat.
Well, at least that is what it should be called.
It also features molded-in paddle holder for when the fish begin to bite, the paddle is snug in its spot and fishing rod holders located behind the captain’s chair.
The Lure also has molded-n handles located on the side and end of the kayak making it easier to lift without struggling with straps or foam handles that can break.
This kayak is super easy to get to the water, thanks to its wheel in the keel feature that allows for the wheel to drop down and work as a cart.
Let's discuss the features in details.
The Lure is constructed of high-quality polyethylene and is incredibly durable. The Lure can take a hit and show no sign of slowing down as the angler pushes the limits of this amazing kayak.
Tracking and Stability
There is no other fishing kayak that is more stable than the Lure. The wider bow allows for more surface contact with the kayak and the multi-“V” chin hull allows the kayak to be stable, reliable and true to the course.
There is nothing about this kayak that doesn't shine. When the kayak is loaded with all the features comes in at 69 pounds and can hold up to 375 pounds.
When it comes to comfort, Lure spares no expense.
There is more than enough room to move around, stand up and stretch, cast out the perfect line, or relax in the patent pending Gravity Seat with pockets.
The Gravity Seat is beyond comfortable. Any angler that sits down won't want to get up. The seat is padded all around and provides lumbar support.
The seat cover removes easily for washing and is waterproof. The seat sits high allowing the perfect view of the water and the horizon or to fish from.
The Gravity Seat is easy to adjust for height and will lower the paddler flush with the kayak making it easy to paddle and pick up speed to get to where the fish are biting.
There are only a few kayaks on the market right now that even comes close to the Lure and all the features that come standard with this kayak.
If it came down to owning only one fishing kayak, this would be 'the one.'
Comfort, stable, durable, easy to transport, what more could an angler ask for? The FeelFree Lure 10 kayak will be changing the way other companies make their kayaks for years to come.