Ascend FS10 Kayak Review
The Ascend FS10 kayak is created for the most avid angler to take their fishing to a whole new level.
The Ascend comes with everything an angler would need or want in a kayak from stability to rod holders and everything in between, no detail has been left out of the Ascend.
This 10-foot long kayak is loaded with places to store gear and tools.
The Ascend FS fast as it is comfortable so that no matter where the fish are biting, the kayak will make it.
Our Review of the Ascend FS10 Kayak
Ample storage for gear.
Adjustable foot braces.
High density polyethylene.
THINGS WE LIKED
- The Ascend comes with ample amount of storage space including a sternwell with bungees to strap down the gear or use the space for loading up a milk crate, baitwell or cooler.
- It also comes with a weather tight screw out deck plate to store personal items like keys and wallet.
- There is also a deep cup holder.
- Super easy entry and exiting.
- Adjustable foot braces for anglers 5’2″ to 6’2″.
- The Ascend comes with an adjustable rod holder that allows the angler to adjust the rod 360 degrees horizontally as well as vertical rod tip adjustments so the rod is exactly where they want it.
THINGS WE DID NOT LIKE
- The Ascend is a sit-in kayak that can limit the range of motion when casting out or trying to reel in a fish.
Features of Ascend FS10 Kayak
While this kayak is designed with fishermen in mind, it comes with a lot of standard features as well.
The kayak has molded-over rubber grips that make carrying easier on the hands, a threaded and sealed drain plug to let water escape easily after use, and dual bungee paddle holders to secure the paddles to the kayak when not in use.
Let’s discuss the features in details.
The Ascend is constructed out of high-density linear polyethylene making it super strong, durable and ready to take on any challenge. This hard shell kayak can take a beating and still be on top of its game with minimal damage.
The “V” hull comes with an extended keel with strakes and performance rocker that allows for ultimate control over the kayak.
Tracking and Stability
Due to the unique hull design, tracking will never be off as the kayak wields to commands from the paddle with little to no effort. Getting to that special spot has never been faster or easier thanks to the Ascend.
For a sit-in kayak, the Ascend is stable on the water and when entering or exiting the kayak. There isn’t a wobbly feeling when paddling thanks to the hull design making it an ideal candidate for beginner paddlers.
The Ascend comes in at 57 pounds making it super lightweight for a single person to carry to the water and can hold up to 325 pounds which more than enough for tackle and gear as well as what is for dinner.
The Ascend comes with a removable seat that can easily be adjusted with one hand freeing the angler to hold onto the rod or sandwich while waiting for the fish to come around.
The spacious Ascend provides a full range of motion and keeps everything close at hand. From the paddles to the rods and even the drink holder, nothing is ever too far away.
With the capability to convert the stern well for live bait, the Ascend makes for one amazingly designed kayak.
There is everything from rod holders to a dashboard to keep small items close at hand the manufacturers left nothing out when designing such a great kayak for all water conditions.
It doesn’t matter if the angler is a beginner or a pro; the Ascend FS10 kayak offers something for everyone.
- Stable hull design and integrated skeg for tracking performance
- Multiple Footrest positions for different size paddlers - 275 lb. Weight capacity
- Self-bailing scupper holes to drain water from the cockpit and tankwell
- Adjustable Padded Seat Back and Seat Pad for Comfort; Multiple Footrest Positions for Different Size Paddlers
- Paddle keeper to Secure Your Paddle to the Kayak (Paddle Included); Two Hatches for Added Storage Beneath the Deck
- Deep Hull Channels for Tracking Performance and Chine Rails for Stability; Constructed of UV-Protected High-Density...
- A multi chine flat bottom hull ensures the stability needed when casting lines and reeling in fish.
- Measuring 9'6"" and weighing only 44 lb, the SENTINEL 100X ANGLER is incredibly easy to transport and store
- Made using our patented Ram-X materials, the SENTINEL 100X ANGLER will be around for years of exciting experiences.The...
- Pedal-driven performance at an unbelievable price - Made in USA
- Lawn chair style mesh seat with 2-level seat adjustment and breathable mesh for ultimate all-day comfort and no pain
- Pilot drive pedal system can be fully recessed into hull for zero draft
- Lightweight and easy to carry with two retractable carrying handles this sit-on-top kayak with an open cockpit allows...
- The Multi-Chine flat bottom hull design provides ultra stability and great tracking with a maximum capacity of 325 lb. /...
- Storage All your gear for your trip with a quick lock hatch in the front plus a 4" Day hatch with storage bag and a...
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 21:07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API